Throughout the year, Tonto Bar & Grill hosts several events to bring together family and friends and foster a sense of community. From our popular Balloon Festival to our spring concert series to our special holiday dinner celebrations, we invite you to come out and join us for the good times. We also offer events at our sister restaurant, Cartwright’s Sonoran Ranch House, just up the street. Our calendar lists events happening at both restaurants and in the neighborhood.
Remember to visit Tonto Bar & Grill when you are in Cave Creek/Carefree enjoying all of the wonderful activities the area has to offer, including golfing, shopping, hiking, bicycling, horseback riding, bird watching, sightseeing and attending festivals.
Daily happy hour
- When: 3-6 p.m. daily
- Location: Tonto Bar & Grill
- Description: Join us from 3-6 p.m. daily in the bar for happy hour. Enjoy $1 off draft beers, $8 well martinis, $5 well cocktails and featured wines, $6 Tontoritas and $5 appetizer specials.
May – December 2013
This statewide affair gives foodies the chance to explore culinary delights from hidden taco shops and steakhouses to high-end, award-winning white tablecloth eateries. Arizona Restaurant Week celebrates the best the state has to offer. Leave the cooking to someone else and head over to that restaurant you’ve been dying to try.
$40. Prix-fixe, Tax & Gratuity are NOT included served all day from 11 am – 9pm.
Please inquire about our “Gluten Free” and “Vegeterian” Options
Choice of one Appetizer:
- Compressed Arugula Salad with Spanish Manchego, Candied AZ Pecans, Sun-Dried Cherries,
Tart Green Apples and Pistachio Vinaigrette
- Tortilla Crusted Crab Cakes with Jicama Roasted Green Chile Slaw and Chipotle Aioli
- Fresh Beet Salad, Fossil Creek Goat Cheese, Watercress, Sun-Dried Cranberries and Raspberry Vinaigrette
Choice of one Entrée:
- Orange Barbecued Salmon with Sweet Potato Poblano Corn Hash, Spaghetti Squash, Spinach, Roasted
Garlic and Mesquite Honey Jus
- Ancho Chili Rubbed Filet, Crimini and Scallions, Manchego Scalloped Potatoes, AZ Roasted Corn
Cream and Adobo Demi
- Root Beer Braised Short Ribs with Sweet Potato, Caramelized Onion and Leek Gratin, French Beans
with Garlic and Smoked AZ Pecans, Root Beer Reduction
Choice of one Dessert:
- Warm Buttermilk Chocolate Cake with Warm Chocolate Buttermilk Sauce and Candied Pecan Ice Cream
- Lemon-Lime Sour Cream Meringue Pie with Raspberries, Sliced Kiwi, Baked in an Almond Crust
- Crème Brulee with Piloncillo Caramel Swirl, Salted Pepita Lace Cookie, Fresh Seasonal Berries
- Selection of Housemade Sorbets served with Anise Pizzella Cookie
Commemorate the Start of Summer
Even though summer weather starts a lot early here in Arizona, the long Memorial Day weekend is traditionally seen as the beginning of the summer season. Gather up your family and stop by on Monday, May 27th, for dinner from our regular menu and specials.
Let us do the grilling! Bring in Dad for a special Southwestern meal.
Our Specials are served from 4- 9 PM
Tonto, will prepare everything you need to pick up the day before Thanksgiving so you can enjoy the holiday at home. This traditional feast comes with a slow-roasted tom turkey and all the trimmings.
To make reservations call 480-488-0698. Order by 9 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17; pick up at pre-set time from 2-6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov 20. (Please note: Reservations for Tonto Dinner To-Go will only be taken until Sunday, November 18, four days before Thanksgiving. No online reservations available for this special event. Please note that you will be charged for the dinner at the time of reservation, so please have your credit card ready.)
Join us in our 20th year of business!
Have a joyous New Year’s Eve dinner at Tonto Bar & Grill from 4:00-9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 31. We’ll be serving our special New Year’s Eve menu plus our regular menu, as well.