Throughout the year, Tonto Bar & Grill hosts several events to bring together family and friends and foster a sense of community. From our popular Balloon Festival to our spring concert series to our special holiday dinner celebrations, we invite you to come out and join us for the good times. We also offer events at our sister restaurant, Cartwright’s Sonoran Ranch House, just up the street. Our calendar lists events happening at both restaurants and in the neighborhood.
Remember to visit Tonto Bar & Grill when you are in Cave Creek/Carefree enjoying all of the wonderful activities the area has to offer, including golfing, shopping, hiking, bicycling, horseback riding, bird watching, sightseeing and attending festivals.
Daily happy hour
- When: 3-6 p.m. daily
- Location: Tonto Bar & Grill
- Description: Join us from 3-6 p.m. daily in the bar for Happy Hour. Enjoy $1 off draft beers, $8 well martinis, $5 well cocktails and featured wines, $6 Tontoritas and $5 appetizer specials.
If your schedule is more stuffed than your Thanksgiving turkey is going to be, why not let Tonto Bar and Grill take care of the cooking for you?!
Sit back and relax. You do the “thanks,” and we’ll do the “giving.” Each individual carry-out feast includes:
- Slow Roasted Tom Turkey (light & dark meat)
- Creamy Whipped Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar & Pecans
- Traditional Sage Stuffing
- Fresh Sage Giblet Gravy
- House-Made Cranberry & Orange-Ginger Relish
- Green Beans, Garlic Butter & Fried Onions
- House-Made Herbed Potato Rolls with Honey Butter
- Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie.
- Tart Apple Streusel Cream Cheese Bar with Smoked Caramel Sauce
- Gluten Free, vegetarian & vegan menu options are also available.
Cost is $30 per person, plus tax. Reservations must be received by November 23. Call 480-488-0698 to place your order.
Tonto Bar and Grill will be closed Thanksgiving Day, so pick-up time is between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26.
Print Thanksgiving To Go Menu
Additional salad (Mixed Greens, Poached Pears, Sun-Dried Cranberries, Bleu Cheese Dressing) can be purchased for $3 per person.
Rodney Strong Chardonnay ($25), La Crema Pinot Noir ($36), and Kenwood Yulupa Merlot ($25) are also available for purchase.
Cartwright’s Sonoran Ranch House will be open Thanksgiving Day, please make reservations early as it will sell out. Cartwright’s 480-488-8031
We’re decking the halls at Tonto Bar and Grill!
Join us Christmas Eve from 4:30 p.m. until 9 p.m. for fabulous festive fare, including our award-winning menu and a holiday special that will leave visions of sugar plums – Southwestern style – dancing in your head!
Serving our regular menu along with the our tasty Christmas specials. T.B.D.